Our classic and stylish personalised hip flask is the ideal gift for him, engraved with his year of birth and special message.
Our personalised hip flask features a stainless steel canister in your choice of either classic silver, or contemporary matt black, along with your choice of date and special message.
A classic gift for him, perfect for dad's 50th birthday or grandad on their 60th or 70th birthday, father's day or Christmas, or for anyone who just likes a tipple or two! Our hip flasks also make a wonderful 18th birthday gift to celebrate a milestone which means they can now drink. You can personalise this hip flask with any year, so these are perfect for any milestone birthday, including 21st, 30th and 40th too!
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the hip flask, ideal for a special message or date.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
H11 x W9 x D2 cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail