A smart and contemporary pair of chunky square cufflinks, personalised with your choice of initials.
A sleek and on trend pair of bar cufflinks engraved by our in house experts. Personalised with your choice of initials. The perfect personalised set of cufflinks!
Whether you want to personalise your cufflinks with your own initials (RJ), your children’s or yours and your partners (L&M). Each cufflink can be engraved with up to 3 characters, leaving the personalisation entirely up to you.
A wonderful gift for any man whether it be for his birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas or as a special gift to say thank you or congratulations. They also make a great gift for best men, ushers and groomsmen. An ideal pair of personalised cufflinks.
Choose from shiny silver, shiny gunmetal brushed gold or brushed rose gold.
Presented in our very own Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Add an engraving? We are delighted to also offer an additional engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your cufflinks, perfect for a date or meaningful message.
Please note: Please be careful what you write in your personalisation field as we will engrave exactly what has been entered in here onto your cufflinks.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift bag the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Rhodium plated. Rose gold colour plating. Gunmetal colour plating. Brush gold plating.
Barrel swival fitting.
1.7 x 1.7 x 0.5cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail