Celebrate your neodiversity with our 'Neurospicy' rainbow tye dye tshirt, inspired by the 1990's heat sensiive colour changing tshirts.
Express your uniqueness with our neurodiverse tshirt, reading 'neurospicy', a fun way to express all your nerodiversities, whether that be autisum, ADHD, dyslexia or any of the many other amazing ways people's brains work.
The many colours of the rainbow tie dye represents the many many hues of neurodivsity and celebrated how beautiful they are.
The perfect combination of comfy and cozy our Tshirts are made from a pre shrun 100% heavyweight cotton and have a soft feel and feature a ribbed neckline and short sleeves for a relaxed fit.
Please note due to the nature of the tie dyeing process, colour and pattern may vary slightly
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Pre-shrunk 100% Heavyweight cotton
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
Available in sizes Small 34/36" Medium 38/40", Large 42/44" and Extra Large 46/48".
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Our model Arteeva is a size 8 and is wearing a size small.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail