Our stunning oil slick personalised cufflinks are a true statement piece for fashion conscious style icons wanting to really make a splash at any occasion
Our personalised engraved cufflinks feature a beautifully designed solid disc cufflink with an iridescent oil slick effect finish. Each cufflink is engraved with your choice of up to 10 characters so that whether it's a set of initials (RJ), a name (Jack), a date (12.08.17) or a special message (Love A&K) you can create something unique that will be treasured forever.
The eye-catching colourful design and classically stylish disc shape make this an ideal gift for any fashion-forward style innovator with a passion for bold and daring accessories, the perfect accent to any outfit. They also make great grooms, best man and usher gifts to really add a stylish twist to any wedding, an all around striking cufflink.
Presented in our very own Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Our Oil Slick Bar cufflinks are available in another listing if you are looking for an alternative style with the same style packed impact.
Why not add a special cufflink box? Our chrome cufflink box add-on will keep your cufflinks safe and sound in style, and with the option to engrave a special message on the top of the box it will make the perfect finishing touch for a special gift. Your cufflinks will be sent in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box, with the chrome box packed separately to ensure they both arrive safe and sound in the post.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail