Our stunning oil slick personalised cufflinks are a spectacular way to make a mark at any occasion, the perfect gift for any style renegade.
Designed and engraved in house by Ellie Ellie, our personalised bar cufflinks feature a beautifully designed solid bar cufflink with an iridescent oil slick effect finish. Each cufflink is engraved with your choice of up to 10 characters so that whether it's a set of initials (RJ), a name (Jack), a date (12.08.17) or a special message (Love A&K) you can create something unique that will be treasured forever.
The elegant and classically inspired design, paired with the uniquely striking oil slick effect, make it an ideal gift for any daring style pioneer looking for the perfect accessory to boldly accent any outfit. They also make great grooms, best man and usher gifts to really add a stylish twist to any wedding, an all around striking cufflink.
You can also choose the alignment of your engraving. Either have your personalisation sit centrally in the cufflink (looks great with names and dates) or edge aligned to sit away from the cuff (perfect for initials).
Presented in our very own Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Oil Slick Iridescent coated cufflink.
24 x 5 x 5mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail