Our super stylish sweatshirts let you add a touch of glamorous sparkle to your festive celebrations, an ideal gift that's sure to raise Christmas spirits.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Hove (UK), our stylish Christmas jumpers feature a festive gold glitter vinyl design on either a black, red, navy sweatshirt reading 'prosecco all the way'. Elegant and joyful, our unisex jumpers let you celebrate all of the joys of the season in style. The perfect way for showing off your love of all things Christmas, Prosecco and glamour and an ideal gift for the Christmas loving style icon in your life.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
Available in Red, Navy and Black with Gold Glitter print.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Adult Sizes: S (chest 38/40") M (chest 42/44") L (chest 46/48") XL (chest 51/52").
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail