*Enter code at the checkout. One free face covering per customer. If ordered individually, postage fees will be payable at checkout. If ordered with other items our normal FREE UK standard delivery fees will be applied. Limited stock available.
The perfect face covering for the reopening of "non-essential" shops on 12th April. Why not grab one of these FREE facemasks with code STAYSAFE to wear when you are supporting local and small businesses in your area?
Our positivity face masks feature a beautifully illustrated pattern of happy stars, clouds and doodles to make those around you smile when you are wearing it and practicing safe social distancing.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time
Double Layer Polyester. Latex Free.
Fully Machine Washable.
**Please note - These are NOT medical grade masks**
This face cover is not a medical grade mask, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved PPE. It is important to note that these face covers are not proven to prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Due to this type product, we are regrettably unable to accept returns.
These face coverings are not recommended for children age 3 years and under.
120mm x 280mm
Suitable for adults only
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail