Our stunning makeup bags are the ideal travel must have, a glamorous way to show off how fabulous your name is, stand out in style.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our stylish makeup bags feature an elegantly modern black or gold vinyl design with your choice of name on either a black or natural makeup bag. The perfect gift to celebrate your favourite person and let them know how special you think they are. Glamorous and fun, it's the ideal statement accessory for any trendsetting fashionista looking to stand out. Big enough to hold all of your essentials and small enough to be packed away easily, the perfect make up bag for every occasion.
Designed as a make up bag but perfect for storing pencils, art supplies, toiletries and a variety of other essentials.
Personalise with your choice of name with a 10 character limit.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Gift Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
100% Brushed Cotton Canvas Makeup Bag.
Sponge Clean Only.
M - 19 x 18 x 9cm
L - 23 x 22.5 x 11cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail