Get the kids into the Christmas spirit this year with our personalised advent calendar packed with 24 festive activities to do in the run up to Christmas.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie (Sussex, UK) our traditional advent calendar features an original winter wonderland illustration along with 24 activities, such as making Christmas cookies, having a Christmas movie night, making decorations and lots more exciting activities.
Personalise with your choice of name.
A wonderful advent calendar that can be brought out year after year in the run up to Christmas.
Made from aluminium with a length of red glitter ribbon for you to hang.
We also offer a dry wipe pen for those who would like to keep note of what activities have been done and what is left to do (we don't mind if you do them in a different order!).
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie pillow box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Advent - aluminium
Ribbon - Polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail