Our personalised love token is the perfect Valentine's gift for your loved one, customised with your choice of gift or experience.
With up to 60 characters, our GIANT love token can be personalised with any special gift you are looking to give. Whether that be a romantic weekend away in Paris, a special meal, a trip to the theatre, or a concert ticket the personalisation is entirely up to you.
Our personalised love tokens have been designed to be a reminder for years to come of a special event.
An ideal gift voucher for any celebration whether that be Christmas, a special birthday, anniversary or Valentine's.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Available in two sizes:
Small - Credit card size
Giant - A4 size
Aluminium Card with a Brushed Gold Front.
Giant - 30 x 20 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail