Get into the spirit of Christmas this year with our personalised family advent calendar packed with 24 festive activities to do as a family.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie (Sussex, UK) our traditional advent calendar features an original winter wonderland illustration along with 24 activities, such as making Christmas cookies, having a Christmas movie night, making decorations and lots more exciting activities.
Personalise with your choice of surname.
A wonderful advent calendar that can be brought out year after year in the run up to Christmas.
Made from aluminium with a length of red glitter ribbon for you to hang.
We also offer a dry wipe pen for those who would like to keep a note of what activities have been done and what is left to do (we don't mind if you do them in a different order!).
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie pillow box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Advent - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail