Connect with the real meaning of Christmas this year with our personalised ‘acts of kindness’ advent calendar packed with 24 ways to give this year instead of receiving.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie (Sussex, UK) our contemporary advent calendar features a modern Scandinavian design, along with 24 acts of kindness such as, donating to charity, sending Christmas cards to solders, supporting a small business and lots more random acts of kindness activities.
Personalise with your choice of name. Comes with a neon pink ribbon.
A wonderful advent calendar that can be brought out year after year in the run up to Christmas.
We also offer a dry wipe pen for those who would like to keep note of what activities have been done and what is left to do (we don't mind if you do them in a different order!).
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie pillow box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Advent - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail