Our stylish and sophisticated personalised cufflink box is the perfect gift for stylish grandads to proudly show off their dapper collection of cufflinks.
Our personalised cufflink box features a stylish design with your choice of name (eg, J. Smith - the "Mr" comes as standard fixed text in the design) and birth year (or year they became a grandad!) to join the dapper grandad club.
The elegant and timeless design makes organising your cufflink collection effortless. A great storage solution as well as being an ideal gift for the fashionably dapper grandad in your life to keep their cufflinks safe in.
Personalise with your dads name and date of birth.
Please note, this item is the box only - cufflinks are not included.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope).
Please note: we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time
Natural pale wood square box with silver clasp.
Lined with a navy velvet.
20 x 20 x 6cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail