A sentimental gift for grandpa, reading 'my favourite people call me grandpa' our keyrings are a lovely reminder of who his favourite people are!
Designed and personalised in house our keyrings feature a sentimental design reading 'my favourite people call me grandpa'.
Choose from 'my favourite people call me' or 'my favourite person calls me' depending on how many grandchildren he has along with your personalised name (whether you call him grandad, grandad, pa etc)
A wonderful gift for grandad whether it be for his birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas or as a special gift just to let him know how much you love him.
Available as rhodium plated (silver colour) or rose gold plated
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
mixed metal, rhoduim plated.
Steel Split Ring.
5cm diameter, 0.5mm depth
Split ring 3 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail