A sentimental gift for dad, reading 'my favourite people call me daddy' our keyrings are a lovely reminder of who his favourite people are!
Designed and personalised by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our keyring feature a sentimental design reading 'my favourite people call me daddy'.
Choose from 'my favourite people call me' or 'my favourite person calls me' depending on how many children he has along with your personalised name (whether you call him dad, daddy, pa etc)
A wonderful gift for dad whether it be for his birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas or as a special gift to let him you know you love him.
Available in sandblasted silver, rose gold, gold and gunmetal.
Add an additional engraving?
Make your keyring even more special with added engraving on the back, whether you want to write a special message, date or name.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift bag the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
mixed metal, rhodium plated.
Steel Split Ring.
Hexagon 3.1 x 3.6 cm
Split ring 3 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail