A sentimental gift for dad, reading 'my favourite people call me daddy' our keyrings are a lovely reminder of who his favourite people are!
Our keyring feature a sentimental design reading 'my favourite people call me daddy'.
Choose from 'my favourite people call me' or 'my favourite person calls me' depending on how many children he has along with your personalised name (whether you call him dad, daddy, pa etc)
A wonderful gift for dad whether it be for his birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas or as a special gift to let him you know you love him.
Available in rhodium plated (silver colour) or rose gold plated.
Add an additional engraving?
Make your keyring even more special with added engraving on the back, whether you want to write a special message, date or name.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
mixed metal, rhodium plated.
Steel Split Ring.
5cm diameter, 0.5mm depth
Split ring 3 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail