Celebrate a special birthday in style with our contemporary pocket watch, personalise with recipient's year of birth.
Designed and engraved by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our pocket watch features a beautiful script font personalised with your choice of year - ideal for celebrating milestone birthdays such as the big 5-0, or 60th.
Available in silver, rose gold, gold and gunmetal platings
Add an additional engraving?
We are pleased to offer an additional engraving service, allowing you to add a personal message to the back of the pocket watch. This could be a special message, phrase or date, allowing this to be made even more personal.
Top Tip: Please double check your personalisation field as we will engrave exactly what has been entered in here onto your cufflinks.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turqouise Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Plastic fronted face.
Clipable pocket chain.
Zinc alloy, with plating.
Watch face - 6 x 4.5cm
Chain length - 40cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail