Make your Christmas table extra special this Christmas with our beautiful Christmas napkin holders, a wonderful set which can be brought out year after year
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our napkin holders features an beautiful watercolour wreath in traditional greens and reds along with the text 'Merry Christmas' printed on a gloss white decoration along with a sparkly red ribbon.
These napkin holders have been designed specifically for multi use and could also be used as decorations for the Christmas tree.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Napkin holder - aluminium.
Ribbon - Polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail