Reading 'it's beginning to look a lot like Prosecco' this Christmas jumper is perfect for any prosecco and christmas lover to wear this festive season!
If you are a fan of prosecco, or know someone who is, this Christmas jumper is the perfect prosecco gift to wear during the festive season. With a fun 'it's beginning to look a lot like Prosecco' design, this jumper is ideal for all those Christmas parties and festive celebrations.
Made from a cotton blend our women's sweatshirts have a soft lightweight feel with with a looped back and features a shaped silhouette for a feminine fit.
Design also available on aprons and tote bags.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
80% cotton, 20% polyester.
Machine wash 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 36"), M (chest 40"), L (chest 44"), XL (chest 48").
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail