Do you know a little monster? Our 'Little Monster' Halloween baby bib is perfect for catching all those thrills and spills this Halloween.
This 100% cotton bib is super soft and makes a practical gift for any babies first Halloween!
The bib comes with a velcro fastening for easy use and comfort.
Design also available on children's sweatshirt, and baby rompers.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Hove.
Colour combinations include black with white and green with white.
Machine wash at 40 degrees, do not iron on print.
W 23cm x H 32cm.
Our model Zayn is 8 months old.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail