Our stylishly trendy tote bags let you celebrate being a proud Lioness in style. A perfect gift for any fashion savvy mum this Mother's Day.
Our stylish tote bags feature an elegantly modern white design reading 'Lioness' on a black cotton tote bag. Show off how proud you are at being the head of your own pride in style and let the world know how much you love being a lioness. A perfect gift for any new mums and a wonderful way to treat your mum this Mother's Day. Big enough to hold all of your essentials and small enough to be packed away easily.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Sponge clean only
Height: 42cm, Width: 39cm, Depth: 13cm
Handle length 58cm
Capacity 19 litres
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail