Tell that special someone how much you care with our 'I loved you then, I love you still, always have, always will' decoration.
Our hanging decoration features an original pen and ink artwork reading; 'I loved you then, I love you still, always have, always will'- a beautiful sentiment of commitment to the one you love.
The perfect gift for Valentine's, or anniversary gift or simply a surprise token gift just to say I love you. A decoration anyone would be proud to hang in their home as a daily reminder of your special relationship together.
Choose from white or neon pink ribbon.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Aluminium with a white front.
76mm diameter flat decoration with a 35cm length of ribbon.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail