A quality pair of cufflinks made from a real 1981 halfpenny coins, the perfect 40th birthday gift for him to remember his birth year
Our halfpenny cufflinks make a fantastic gift to celebrate their big 40th birthday, A truly iconic set of British coins (one displaying heads and one tails) beautifully made into a pair of unique cufflinks.
If you are after a different date, head over to our listing 'Halfpenny Year Coin Cufflinks 1971 to 1984' where you can pick your own coin date.
Each pair of cufflinks come in their very own Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the cufflinks, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Stainless steel cufflink base with a swivel base fitting.
Vintage halfpenny coins
1.8 x 1.8cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail