Our uniquely eye-catching personalised cufflinks offer the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary design, making them the perfect gift for any daring style pioneer.
These personalised engraved cufflinks feature a beautifully designed silver disc cufflink with a stunning alternate colour half moon insert. Each cufflink is engraved with your choice of up to 10 characters so that whether it's a set of initials (RJ), a name (Jack), a date (12.08.17) or a special message (Love A&K) you can create something unique that will be treasured forever.
The stylish and trendy mix of classic design and contemporary accent makes it the ideal gift for anyone looking for a sophisticated yet fashionable accessory that's perfect for any occasion. They also make great grooms, best man and usher gifts to really add a stylish twist to any wedding, an all around striking cufflink.
Presented in our very own Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Brushed Silver Cufflink with either a Gold, Rose Gold or Gun Metal Half Moon Insert.
Circle: 17mm diameter x 5mm depth
Cufflink: 20mm x 20mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail