A quality bottle stopper made from real 1950 farthings, the perfect 70th gift for him - a wonderful way to remember their birth year.
Designed and handmade by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our farthing bottle stoppers make a fantastic gift to celebrate their big 70th birthday, with the bottle stopper displaying a farthing coin minted in their year of birth, a truly personable gift.
Each bottle stopper features a coin on each side. One side displays a head coin, and the other the tails side which shows a 1950 coin. All coins are carefully selected, and we only use coins that are in mint condition.
All of our bottle stoppers come in their very own Ellie Ellie gift box, for that finishing touch.
Why not have it engraved? We can engrave a personal message on both sides of your bottle stopper to make it an extra special gift!
If you add engraving but would like only one side to be engraved then please enter n/a in the other engraving option box.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Vintage farthings, rubber and alloy.
2.2cm face, length 11cm, width 3cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail