Our super stylish 'Dadvice' grandad mug makes the perfect gift for your grandad, a great way to show him how much he means to you
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our ceramic mug features a trendy black design reading 'Dadvice' followed by '#52 The best dads get promoted to grandad'. Great as a special mug for grandad or a fantastic way of breaking the news to someone that they have become a grandparent, either way they are bound to love it.
Our Dadvice range also includes an apron and a selection of other mugs for every occasion with handy tips on surviving fatherhood.
9.5 x 8cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail