Bring a little positivity to your essential outings, with this "We're In This Together" rainbow face mask covering.
Our positivity face masks feature an original pen and ink illustration reading 'we're in this together' with a beautiful rainbow, an uplifting sentiment to make those around you smile when you are wearing it and practicing safe social distancing.
Not only will you be spreading positivity when wearing your Ellie Ellie face mask on your essential outings, but by purchasing one of our face masks you will be helping those in need as £1 from every mask sold will be donated to our two chosen charities; 50p to 'NHS Charities Together' and 50p 'St Barnabas House Hospice Ellie Ellie's partnered charity since 2017.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time
Double Layer Polyester. Latex Free.
Fully Machine Washable.
**Please note - These are NOT medical grade masks**
This face cover is not a medical grade mask, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved PPE. It is important to note that these face covers are not proven to prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Due to this type product, we are regrettably unable to accept returns.
These face coverings are not recommended for children age 3 years and under.
120mm x 280mm
Suitable for adults only
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail