These clever button covers are an unusual and stylish alternative to classic cufflinks and give a timeless touch of class to any shirt.
Our button cover cufflinks work as an alternative to cufflinks and make a unique gift for dads, brothers, sons, grooms and best men. The perfect accessory for any special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays.
Simply slide over a button and clip into place, instantly giving the smart look of conventional cufflinks, but without the dress shirt.
Presented in a quality cufflink box.
Available in classic gold, silver, rose gold and gunmetal colour with a 'snap shut' fastening.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Button covers: mixed metals.
15mm diameter x 4mm depth
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail