Make the Christmas table look extra special this Christmas with our Christmas napkins personalised with your choice of name or surname.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our Christmas napkins feature a contemporary antler design with the text 'Christmas at' and your choice of personalised name or surname, whether that be "the Taylors'", or "Grandma's" the choice is entirely yours.
A timeless Christmas napkin which can brought out year after year.
Navy with a gold print.
Available in singles, and sets of 2, 4 or 6.
100% spun polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail