Our accessory box is a wonderful gift for milestone birthdays featuring their year of birth and a special message.
Our personalised accessory box features a design personalised with the recipient's year of birth and free text personalisation whether you want to write a special message, a name or a date, its entirely up to you.
A wonderful gift for him to celebrate a birthday such as an 18th, 21st, 30th or 40th, birthday and can be used for numerous uses such as jewellery, watches, ties, crafting materials or as a memory box.
Our boxes are particularly popular as a 40th, 50th and 60th birthday gift.
Designed and personalised in house using a laser, therefore please note there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm.
Choose from a 3 or 6 compartment box. You can also choose to add velvet pillows to your accessory box, perfect for storing watches.
Please note our 3 compartment watch box has been recently updated in quality and does differ in fastening, joinery and plating form the main images.
Fonts - year azote, special message Raleway.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope).
Please note: we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time
Natural pale wood.
3 Compartment: 24.6 cm wide x 9.8 cm deep x 7.3 cm high
6 Compartment: 22.6 cm wide x 16.9 cm deep x 6.7 cm high
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail