Our beautifully sixpence tie clip is the perfect gift for a 80th birthday - a wonderful way to remember his birth year 1941
Traditionally given as a symbol of good luck, the humble and stylish sixpence makes a beautiful milestone gift to celebrate his 80th birthday, with the tie clip displaying his year of birth.
The perfect 80th birthday gift for him showing a hand set original vintage sixpence coin minted in their birth year 1941
If you are after a different date, head over to our listing 'Sixpence Year Coin Tie Clip 1928 To 1967' where you can pick your own coin date from 1928 to 1967.
Each tie clip comes in an Ellie Ellie jewellery box.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
Add an engraving? We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal touch to the front of your sixpence tie clip with 2 characters, perfect for the recipients initials.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Genuine sixpence coin on a rhodium plated (nickel free) tie clip.
Coin: 2.3cm diameter.
Tie clip: 5.5cm long.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail