Spend and Save this May Bank Holiday!
The British weather can't be relied upon, but we are bringing you some Sun, Sea and Sand this weekend in the form of our Spend and Save offer
So whether you've had your eye on something for yourself a while and fancy a little treat, or you know you have a birthday or anniversary coming up you need to buy a gift for, take advantage of our Bank Holiday offer.
But be quick, offer only available until 23:59pm Monday 31st May!
- enter code at checkout for discount to be applied
- cannot be used with any other offer or discount
- available between 00:01 28th May 2021 and 23:59 31st May 2021
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail