- Re-create this boo-tiful Halloween party banner in under half an hour. Or if you have a child old enough to handle scissors – ask them to make it for you! (That’s a rainy day half-term activity sorted!) Tutorial over on A Beautiful Mess.
2. There’s nothing scarier than dad-dancing, so get the Halloween party started by downloading our Halloween Playlist on Spotify. Featuring a whole host of spooky classics sure to keep guests of all ages entertained! Here’s the link.
3. Follow our simple 4-step recipe to make the creepiest of crackers and the tastiest salsa dip. – Find our Tortilla ghouls with tomato salsa recipe here.
4. Pretend like you’ve been slaving away for hours planning the perfect Halloween party and convince your other half to whip up one of these delightfully dangerous cocktails for you! After pulling all those tricks, you deserve a treat 😉 Simple Halloween cocktail recipes via Cosmopolitan.
5. For the final finishing touch to your Halloween table, our personalised bat napkin rings also double up as a fun party favour that guests can take home to remember the night.