Say something special to the one you love with our 'you will forever be my always' keepsake wallet card.
Our keepsake wallet card features an original pen and ink artwork reading; You Will Forever By My Always' - a beautiful sentiment of commitment to your special someone.
Perhaps you have been with your partner since you were at school, or have recently just got married, our wallet cards celebrate your unbreakable love for each other.
A wonderful valentine's gift, anniversary gift or a surprise just to let them know you have been thinking of them.
A thoughtful gift that has been specifically designed to fit into any purse so they can keep it with them wherever they go.
Please note this listing is for a wallet card only, the wallet is not included.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Aluminium Card with a Brushed Gold Front.
8.5 x 5.4cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail