A modern and smart pair of bar cufflinks, personalised with the recipients birthstones a wonderful personalised gift for him.
A beautiful pair of birthstone cufflinks hand set by our in-house expert designers at Ellie Ellie HQ, Sussex (UK). A wonderful gift for any man, perfect for Valentine's, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings.
You can also add an engraving to your cufflinks, with your recipient's initials (RJ), or with their children’s or partners (L&M). Each cufflink can be engraved with up to 3 characters, leaving the personalisation entirely up to you.
Initials are engraved right aligned on the left pair and left aligned on the right pair, sitting away from the cuff.
Choose from our 12 birthstones.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium plated cufflink base.
Dolphin swivel fitting.
January - Garnet coloured stone
February - Amethyst coloured stone
March - Aquamarine coloured stone
April - Crystal coloured stone
May - Emerald coloured stone.
June - Light Amethyst coloured stone.
July - Ruby coloured stone.
August - Peridot coloured stone.
September - Sapphire coloured stone.
October - Rose Tourmaline coloured stone.
November - Light topaz coloured stone.
December - Blue zircon coloured stone.
Bar: H 6mm x W 20mm x D5mm.
Cufflink: H 23mm x W 20mm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail