Our beautifully elegant sterling silver crystal birthstone necklace lets you celebrate Eid in style, a beautiful gift she will cherish forever.
Our sterling silver Eid birthstone pendants feature your choice of a beautiful birthstone crystal on a sterling silver chain. Each birthstone necklace comes with a wooden card and your choice of name and personalised message.
Choose from 12 different crystal colours that match the recipient's birthstone or their favourite colour.
Each necklace comes with its very own jewellery box to keep it safe when not being worn.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Sterling silver pendant and chain with a round coloured crystal.
January - Siam
February - Amethyst
March - Aquamarine
April - Crystal
May - Emerald
June - Light Amethyst
July - Ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October - Rose
November - Yellow Topaz
December - Blue Zircon
Pendant: 6mm diameter.
Chain: 18" sterling silver chain
Presentation card: 80 x 80mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail