Do you know a mum who is outnumbered by boys? Our 'Outnumbered by boys' T-Shirt is ideal for any mum who is surrounded by boys!
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our sweatshirt features an original illustration reading 'outnumbered by boys'. A wonderful T-Shirt for any Mum who is outnumbered by boys in the family.
The perfect gift for Mum, whether that be for Mother's Day, for her birthday or Christmas, our T-Shirts make great gifts.
The perfect combination of comfy and cozy our T-Shirts are made from a cotton blend and have a soft feel and feature a ribbed neckline and short sleeves. Perfect for pairing with joggers, leggings or your favourite denim.
Choose from 5 different colours: baby pink with red, white with lilac, denim with baby pink, bright pink with white or grey with baby blue
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat ready for you to gift wrap at home. Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
100% cotton (Grey T-Shirt is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
Please see our size guide for more information.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail