Do you know a mum outnumbered by boys? Our 'Outnumbered by boys' apron is ideal for any mum who is surrounded by boys!
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our aprons features an original illustration reading 'outnumbered by boys'. A wonderful apron for any Mum who is outnumbered by boys in the family.
The perfect gift for Mum, whether that be for Mother's Day, for her birthday or Christmas, our aprons make great gifts.
Featuring an adjustable neck strap, our aprons are made from mix of cotton and polyester for comfort and durabilty.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Large gift bags - fits coaster, mug, apron
Extra Large gift bags - fits coaster, mug, apron and tote bag
65% polyester, 35% cotton twill.
Machine wash 40. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Width 72cm, length 86cm. Waist ties 90cm long.
One size fits all.
Our aprons are sadly no longer available with an adjustable neck strap. Apologies for any disappointment.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail