Our personalised pocket token keyring is a perfect gift to let someone know you are thinking of them.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our stylish personalised pocket token keyring features your choice of personalised message along with your choice of leather keyring.
So whether it's a special birthday message, a secret between the two of you or a simple 'I love you', say it uniquely with our personalised pocket token keepsake.
Designed perfectly to fit into our leather pocket keyrings, ideal for keeping safe and close to their heart wherever they may go.
Our pocket tokens also make wonderful gifts for someone who maybe going through some tough times and needs reminding of your love and support.
Choose from three border designs: hearts, stars or plain.
Choose from three colours for your leather keyring; natural leather brown, soft baby pink and soft baby blue.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the token, from a significant date to a meaningful message. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependent on your specified characters.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium plated token base with inset laser etched plastic design.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail