A clever play on words our fun 'just another manic mum day' card is perfect coaster for the busy mum.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our mum greeting card features an original colourful illustration reading 'just another manic mum day', a funny play on the song 'just another manic monday!'.
A thoughtful and sentimental card perfect for any mum, ideal for her birthday, Christmas, Mother's day or just to remind them how awesome they are.
A card she would be proud to have on her mantle piece.
Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special Our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Small Gift bags - fits coaster only
Medium gift bags - fits coaster and mug
Large gift bags - fits coaster, mug, apron
Extra Large gift bags - fits mug, coaster, apron and tote bag
300gsm uncoated card
114 MM X 162MM
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail