Do you know a grandma who is outnumbered by grandchildren? Our 'Outnumbered by grandchildren card is ideal for any grandma who is surrounded by grandkids!
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our greeting cards features an original colourful illustration reading 'outnumbered by girls'. A wonderful card for any grandma who is outnumbered by grandchildren in the family.
The perfect card for grandma, whether that be for Mother's Day, for her birthday or Christmas, our cards make great gifts from the grandchildren.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special Our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Small Gift bags - fits coaster only
Medium gift bags - fits coaster and mug
Large gift bags - fits coaster, mug, apron
Extra Large gift bags - fits mug, coaster, apron and tote bag
300gsm uncoated card
114 MM X 162MM
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail