Do you wish your Grandma lived next door? Let her know how much you love her with our beautifully illustrated card.
Long distance relationships can be hard, especially over special occasions, so let your Grandma know you miss her with our beautiful original pen and ink illustration greeting card, reading ''Grandma I wish you lived next door'.
A thoughtful card perfect for any Grandma, a sentimental card she would be proud to have on her mantlepiece - a wonderful daily reminder of how much she is loved.
Ideal for birthdays, mother's days or a just because card to remind her of your special relationship.
Designed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK).
Blank inside for your own message. Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Comes in a white envelope.
300gsm uncoated card
114 MM X 162MM
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail