Our contemporary solid square cufflinks are an ideal gift for him and can be personalised with your choice of name, date or special message.
Designed and engraved by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our chunky square cufflinks are a wonderful gift for many occasions and can be personalised to celebrate a special birthday, a wedding, a new job or perhaps a 'just because' gift.
Personalise each cufflink with up to 30 characters, perfect for a name, date, initial, or special message, its entirely up to you.
Choose from shiny silver, shiny gunmetal brushed gold or brushed rose gold. Presented in our very own Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Add an extra engraving? We are delighted to also offer an additional engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your cufflinks, perfect for a date or meaningful message.
TOP TIP: Please be careful what you write in your personalisation field as we will engrave exactly what has been entered in here onto your cufflinks.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift bag the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Rhodium plated. Rose gold colour plating. Gunmetal colour plating. Brush gold plating.
Barrel swival fitting.
1.7 x 1.7 x 0.5cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail