Our delicate Leaf earrings are a staple jewellery piece that can be paired with anything. They're lightweight and beautifully designed, who wouldn't want a pair?
Our earrings have been carefully designed to reflect your unique style and love for nature. They make a thoughtful gift for yourself or someone special who appreciates the beauty of the natural world. Each time you wear them, you'll be reminded of the intricate wonders of nature.
Our earrings have been handcrafted into a delicate heart shape that symbolises love and deep affection, they'd make the perfect Birthday, Anniversary, Valentines or Christmas gift for that special someone.
Perfect for every outfit these earrings would make a lovely gift or a welcome addition to your own jewellery box.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
925 Sterling Silver
Gold Plated + E-Coat
11 mm x 11 mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail