Our stylish and fun Children's unisex sweatshirt is the perfect gift to make sure your little ones can join in with the Halloween family fun.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex(UK), our Halloween jumpers features a playful vinyl monster design reading 'Little Monster' on either a black and white, black and green or green and white children's jumper. Perfect for keeping your little one warm and a great way to get them into the spooktacular mood this Halloween. The ideal treat for children wanting to get into the trick or treating spirit and a fun way to show off your favourite little monster.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide for help.
Unisex children's design suitable for both boys and girls.
Children's sweatshirts are Available in either a Orange sweatshirt with Black Vinyl or Green sweatshirt with a White Vinyl design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Childrens Sizes: XS (3-4 yrs), S (5-6 yrs), M (7-8 yrs), L (9-11 yrs)
Our model is Echo who is 3 years old and wore an XS jumper.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail