An ideal mug for anyone this wintertime, hot chocolate weather is on the cards so grab your mug and enjoy, ideal gift for any age.
Warm your soul on frosty days with our hot chocolate weather enamel mug. Handcrafted with care from high-quality enamel, this mug brings a touch of nostalgia and durability to your hot chocolate rituals. Whether you're curled up by the fireplace or venturing outdoors, our cozy cup is the perfect companion.
Indulge in the rich aroma and velvety taste of your favourite hot cocoa as you embrace the joy of hot chocolate weather. The charming design evokes a sense of warmth and comfort, transporting you to blissful winter moments. Made to withstand the test of time, this enamel mug will be a cherished part of your hot beverage experiences for years to come.
With its versatile and hand illustrated design, this enamel mug has a strong and durable construction that ensures it can accompany you on outdoor adventures, camping trips, or cozy nights at home.
No variations, just the simple yet stylish Hot Chocolate Weather design.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Enamel, with silver rim, not dishwasher safe, handwash only.
8cm high, by 8cm diameter. 13.05oz
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail