Our playfully stylish children's t-shirts are the perfect Easter gift to make sure your little bunny looks good this Easter Sunday
Our children's t-shirts feature a super cute bunny face design on either a grey or white children's t-shirt. Let your little bunny hop free with our super soft cotton t-shirt and make sure the world knows exactly how cute they are. The ideal Easter gift for children for any Easter celebration.
Made from 100% soft cotton our T-shirts feature a tapered neckline and shoulders for both comfort and style - perfect for relaxing at home or enjoying out in the sunshine.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide for help.
Unisex children's design suitable for both boys and girls.
Children's t shirt is available in a Grey T Shirt with White design or a White T Shirt with Black design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
50% cotton, 50% polyester
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Available in kids sizes:
XS (3-4 yr) S (5-6 yr), M (7-8 yr), L (9-11 yrs)
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail