These letter cufflinks are the perfect present for a writer, reader, or game lover. Made from original letter tiles from the family favourite board game.
Suitable for both men and women, these letter cufflinks add a nostalgic touch and bit of good old fashioned fun to a formal outfit. Personalise your cufflinks with your choice of any two letters; the initials of the recipient, their children’s names, their business name, left and right - the choice is yours!
Each pair of cufflinks is individually handmade using authentic vintage letter tiles, and comes in their very own Ellie Ellie cufflink box, for keeping them as safe as houses when they're not being worn.
This site and product is not sponsored, endorsed, approved or licensed by the Scrabble® group.
Please note due to the nature of this product all vintage letter tiles are authentic and therefore products may vary slightly from the photograph.
Add an engraving?
We can engrave a personal message on both of your cufflinks to make them an extra special gift!
Why not add a special cufflink box? Our chrome cufflink box add-on will keep your cufflinks safe and sound in style, and with the option to engrave a special message on the top of the box it will make the perfect finishing touch for a special gift. Your cufflinks will be sent in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box, with the chrome box packed separately to ensure they both arrive safe and sound in the post.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium plated base (nickel free) cufflink with dolphin style swivel fitting.
Original vintage scrabble tiles.
1.9 x 1.8cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail