Our sixpence cufflinks are the perfect gift to celebrate a milestone birthday, customised with a genuine sixpence coin from their year of birth.
Our personalised cufflinks feature your choice of sixpences dated from 1928-1967 on a pair of silver plated cufflinks. Ideal for celebrating a special milestone birthday such as a 60th or 70th.
Traditionally given as tokens of luck our sixpence cufflinks are also perfect for the wedding party or a good luck charm for a new job.
Cufflinks may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph, however all coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition. Available in coin dates from 1928 to 1967. If you don't mind what year you will receive, select 'surprise me' and leave it up to us to pick!
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the cufflinks, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Why not add a special cufflink box? Our chrome cufflink box add-on will keep your cufflinks safe and sound in style, and with the option to engrave a special message on the top of the box it will make the perfect finishing touch for a special gift. Your cufflinks will be sent in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box, with the chrome box packed separately to ensure they both arrive safe and sound in the post.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium plated base with a swivel base fitting.
1.9cm x 1.9cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail