The perfect BBQ apron for your king of the outdoor grill and can be personalised with both his name and year of birth.
Whether he really is king of the BBQ or just thinks he is, this personalised BBQ apron is a wonderful gift for any man on his birthday (especially those big milestones like 40th and 50th birthdays), Christmas or simply as a special gift.
Personalise with both his name and his year of birth.
Also a fantastic Father's Day gift - try personalising with "Dad","Daddy" or "Grandad" and the year they became a father or grandfather! Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex
Apron available in navy with a white design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
65% polyester, 35% cotton twill.
Machine washable at 40 degrees. Tumble dry on low. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Width 72cm, length 86cm Waist ties 90cm long.
Adjustable neck strap.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail