A beautiful sentimental card reading 'It takes a big heart to shape little minds', the perfect thank you teacher card.
Designed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our cards feature an original design reading 'it takes a big heart to shape little minds'.
A wonderful thank you teacher card to show that special teacher who goes above and beyond, just how much you and your little one(s) appreciate all their help.
A card they would be proud to have on their desk as a daily reminder of the amazing job they do everyday.
These also make wonderful cards for nursery staff, child minders, key workers and teaching assistants!
300gsm uncoated card
114 MM X 162MM
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail